Les Percussions de Treffort
Founded in 1979 by Alain Goudard, Les Percussions de Treffort are the reflection of a musical adventure rich of meetings and creations. The originality, the interest to join together 9 professional musicians with several peculiarities, results in a work of research and musical creations which is the heart of this band.
The quality of the band’s work, the big requirement, the friendship, the symbiosis, the collective force of the members of the group has led the band to have an original place in the landscape of today’s music.
The development of a repertory all the time growing, has been made possible with the help of many collaborations with prestigious artists : Les Percussions de Strasbourg, Barre Philips, Jérôme Thomas, Louis Sclavis, Carlo Rizzo, Michèle Bernard, Michel Boiton, Michel Doneda, Alfred Spirli, Jacques Di Donato, Shanghai Percussion Ensemble…
With a permanent will to cross the different artistic disciplines, Les Percussions de Treffort offer flavours, feelings that will only open them at the moment of their passage.
Les Percussions de Treffort have been invited by many international and French festivals and stages in France and abroad : Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, China...
Asmaa Aloui, Jean-Pierre Barbosa Da Silva, Dominique Bataillard, Pierre Bourgeois, Jean-Claude Chaduc, Daniel Comte, Matthieu Convert, Daniel Gruel, Franck Jacquet, Romain Joguet, Hélène Peronnet, Christian Seux
Artistic director : Alain Goudard
Les Percussions de Treffort are helped by the Conseil départemental de l’Ain, Conseil Régional Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, the French Ministry for the Arts, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Regional Cultural Business Direction, SACEM.
On the stages...
* 2014 Le Fil Rouge, artistic direction : Kilina Cremona, & Alain Goudard, witth Shanghai Percussion Ensemble, Liu Yan, Thierry Miroglio ; Pablo, with Novo Quartet ;
* 2013 Films à repasser, with Sébastien Églème
* 2012 Shanghai Percussion Ensemble and Les Percussions de Treffort
* 2011 Bruits de couloir, creation by Alfred Spirli, Ça rythme à quoi !
* 2008 Louis Sclavis & Les Percussions de Treffort
* Les Percussions de Treffort - Soif d’être musique, DVD (2009)
* L’oiseau noir du champ fauve (2004)
* Couleurs Trottoirs (2003)
* Toscane (2002)