Culture and handicap
Résonance Contemporaine : a Culture and handicap Resource Pole
A team able to listen to individuals, families, medical, social and cultural professionals, associations, territorial communities.
To reduce inequalities related to cultural and artistic practices access, and particularly for handicapped people, destitute, imprisoned, or marginalized people.
To accompany people who are willing to experiment diversified artistic practises, of quality and proximity.
To act for a departmental and regional dynamic with :
* artistic practise workshops
* evenings of "awareness- raising" and information
* exchanges between amateur and professional practices
* a human, educational and technical accompaniment
* a musical programming, "7bis Chemin de Traverse", in medical, social and cultural structures in the city of Bourg-en-Bresse (France)
* a place of research, reflection, experimentation
* "Résonances", a regular radiophonic broadcasting, a place for a large audience to express.